Why Use Nasaline?
Nasaline is a unique, patented, drug-free nasal rinsing system designed by a team of Swedish ear, nose, and throat specialists. With the simple use of saline solution, Nasaline effectively washes away unwanted mucus, crusty secretions or allergens and provides relief from symptoms associated with allergies, colds, the flu and other sinus related infections. After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Nasaline cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes.
Nasaline is also recommended for:
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
- Drug-free relief from pregnancy congestion.
- Follow-up treatment to sinus or nose surgery.
- Relief from symptoms associated with nose polyps or after the excessive use of cold medicines such as nose sprays and drops.
What Makes Nasaline Unique?
Nasaline is a patented nasal rinsing system that consists of a 2 oz. syringe, a silicone tip, saline and a storage/travel case. The silicone tip was designed to fit most noses in such a way as to completely seal the nostril opening. The channel inside the tip is formed in the shape of an hourglass, producing a gentle swirl stream when the saline solution enters the nose. The silicone tip does not contain latex and is safe for direct contact with the skin.
The Nasaline syringe delivery system has many advantages:
- Allows the user to control the flow and pressure for optimum safety, comfort and effectiveness
- Protects against backflow if user slows down or stops during the rinsing process
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup
The patented silicone tip is:
- Designed to produce a gentle and effective swirl when the saline solution enters the nose.
- Made of medical grade silicone without any harmful plastic manufacturing components
- Consult your physician before using this product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You currently have an ear infection.
- You have had prior sinus or ear surgery.
- Symptoms are not relieved.
- Use distilled or sterilized water. Once mixed, use the saline solution within 24 hours or discard.
- If you experience pressure in the ears or any discomfort, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Caution: Rinsing with PLAIN WATER (without salt) will result in a severe burning sensation!
- Do not rinse with hot water or you may burn yourself!
- Do not share product with other persons as you may spread infections.
- Choking Hazard; Small Parts; Keep out of reach of children!