Snooze® Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any side effects to using Snooze?
There are no known side effects.
How durable is the Snooze product?
With frequent use, the Snooze should last approximately 6 months.
Who can use Snooze?
Anyone can safely use Snooze, unless advised otherwise by a licensed physician. If continued discomfort occurs, refrain from using Snooze.
Is the Snooze product safe for contact with the skin?
The Snooze product is completely latex-free and completely safe as it was
specifically designed for direct contact with the skin.
How should I clean Snooze?
Snooze should be cleaned with soap and lukewarm water after use.
- We recommend that you consult your physician before using this product.
- Snooze is not a cure for sleep apnea! If you think you might have symptoms associated with sleep apnea, we recommend that you consult your physician.
- If you are subject to frequent nose bleeds, we recommend that you consult your physician before using Snooze.
- Alcohol consumption may reduce the effectiveness Snooze has on snoring!
- Contains small parts - Keep out of reach of children!