What is NäsaKleen Squeezie?
NäsaKleen Squeezie is a unique drug-free nasal rinsing system. With the simple use of saline solution, Squeezie effectively washes away unwanted mucous, crusty secretions or allergens from the nasal cavities. After a prolonged stay in dry, dusty, or smoky environments, Squeezie cleans and soothes the nasal passages, reducing nasal irritation and moistening the mucous membranes.
Squeezie is also recommended for the following:
- Prevention of sinus related infections.
- Drug-free relief from nasal congestion due to pregnancy.
- Follow-up treatment to sinus or nose surgery.
- Relief from symptoms associated with nose polyps or after excessive use of cold medicines such as nose sprays and drops.
How is NäsaKleen Squeezie Unique?
Material and design:
- Made of super flexible material for “single-squeeze” action with minimal pressure required.
- Grip friendly design ensures proper positioning of head and neck to achieve great rinsing results.
- Easy to clean to prevent bacterial buildup.
Soft nasal tip:
- Made of medical grade silicone for a soft touch to the nose.
- Designed to fit all noses - kids too!
- Consult your physician before using this product if:
- Nasal passages are completely blocked.
- You currently have an ear infection.
- You have had prior sinus or ear surgery.
- Symptoms are not relieved.
- Use distilled or sterilized water. Once mixed, use the saline solution within 24 hours or discard.
- If you experience pressure in the ears or any discomfort, discontinue use and contact your physician.
- Caution: Rinsing with PLAIN WATER (without salt) will result in a severe burning sensation!
- Do not rinse with hot water or you may burn yourself!
- Do not share product with other persons as you may spread infections.
- Choking Hazard; Small Parts; Keep out of reach of children!